Ag Haz Mat Class

Ag Haz Mat Class

This alert has been closed and is no longer available.

The Agricultural Hazardous Materials Transportation Program is being offered by the Farm Bureau and Nationwide Insurance. This class is for persons 21 years or older and have a current California Class C drivers license.

Send A Message

This alert is closed and is no longer available. Messaging has been disabled.

New to the site? Create an Account


Lost your password?

Don't have an account? Sign up