This alert has been closed and is no longer available.
This position manages the daily operations of all outlets and banquets, maintaining established quality and service standards, maximizing profits and controlling expenses.
- Manage the staffing, training, and day-to-day activities of the banquets, restaurant, and bar staff
- Market the Food and Beverage outlets; develop and manage implementation of menus, package deals, and promotions for all F&B
- Develop, implement, and manage the department’s business plan and budget; continually analyze, forecast, monitor and control labor and food costs
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and to enhance future sales
- 3 or more years as a Director of Food and Beverage preferred
- Requires knowledge of principles and practices within the food profession
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, human resources, budget forecasting, etc. is highly preferred
El Capitan is a beautiful, reimagined 114-room boutique hotel in the Heart of Merced, California. At this Joie De Vivre hotel, we promise to deliver a distinctly different, and genuinely unique experience, highlighted by vibrant service and inviting spaces. The Manzier Theater will offer a distinctive and original food and beverage venue to our guests and locals alike! It will be a truly energetic experience to socialize and enjoy delicious, fresh cuisine, as well as vibrantly crafted drinks. Working in this wonderful new hotel will truly be an amazing experience! We value work life balance, act with the high ethical standards and strive to develop lasting relationships. Come Join!
Learn more and apply on LinkedIn.