This alert has been closed and is no longer available.
Free Healthy Cooking Camp
Jul 23 – Jul 27 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Al Goman Center
From Jul 23, 2018 to Jul 27, 2018
- Each Monday from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Each Tuesday from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Each Wednesday from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Each Thursday from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Each Friday from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
About This Activity
This is a camp sponsored and presented by Merced County Department of Public Health. This is a Free camp to teach children grades 7th-9th (2018-2019 School year) not only to cook healthy meals, but while doing so, learning recipe reading, measuring skills, basic knife skills and safety stove and oven Remember the coupon Code: COOK4FREE at check out to waive the fee. A course like this would cost approximately $40-$50 so please only serious students only.