This alert has been closed and is no longer available.
Healthcare Services Group is looking for a part-time Dietary Aide in Merced!
- The Dietary Aide assists the Cook in the preparation and service of meals.
- Places prepared food on plates/trays in accordance with tray tickets in line with our established policies and procedures, and, as may be directed by the Food Services Director/Manager or Cook, to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Prepares and delivers food and trays, washes dishes and cleans and sanitizes kitchen according to health standards.
- The Dietary Aide must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act professionally and must be a team player who works well with others.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Cook or Food Services Director/Manager.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized training in foodservice is desirable. May be required to successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English, follow directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and serving.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing quantity food production methods.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and accurately apply requirements of food tray cards.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
For More Information: Health Services Group