This alert has been closed and is no longer available.
Primary responsibilities are to safety run plant equipment and achieve the goals of production while maintaining consistent quality
• Running large machinery and maintenance.
• Troubleshooting of machinery
• Cleaning of floors, walls, tools, etc.
• Chemical safety, workplace safety, and GMP training and practices• CIP and sanitation of equipment.
• Routine inspections of all working parts.
• Receiving and shipping of product in tankers.
• Run Charm to test for antibiotics
• Keep detailed and precise records of all incoming loads and inventory
For Application: Click Here