Calling all UC Merced students interested in agriculture! Apply now for our 2018 Summer Institute on Central Valley Agriculture, July 9th-13th.
Our week-long (non-credit) intensive course will include discussions of agricultural business and economics, food access and nutrition, water, farm labor and social justice.
- Day 1: Agricultural Business and Economics, with field trip
- Day 2: Food Security and Access
- Day 3: Water and Soil, with field trip
- Day 4: Labor and Social Justice
- Day 5: Student presentations and concluding dinner at Raw Roots Farm
Transportation, meals and a $250 stipend will be included.
Send your resume/CV and the supplemental application to ajohnson78(at)ucmerced.edu by May 4th.
More information on our website!
Send A Message
You must be logged in to message traders. Please login to contact the alert owner.