This alert has been closed and is no longer available.
Calling all UC Merced students interested in agriculture! Apply now for our 2018 Summer Institute on Central Valley Agriculture, July 9th-13th.
Our week-long (non-credit) intensive course will include discussions of agricultural business and economics, food access and nutrition, water, farm labor and social justice.
- Day 1: Agricultural Business and Economics, with field trip
- Day 2: Food Security and Access
- Day 3: Water and Soil, with field trip
- Day 4: Labor and Social Justice
- Day 5: Student presentations and concluding dinner at Raw Roots Farm
Transportation, meals and a $250 stipend will be included.
Send your resume/CV and the supplemental application to ajohnson78(at)ucmerced.edu by May 4th.
More information on our website!